Cigarette responsible for late night fire in Lehigh Acres

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. – An improperly discarded cigarette was deemed to be the culprit of fire at a Lehigh Acres homes Thursday night.

Lehigh Acres Fire Control and Rescue responded to the home on Broadmoor street after a fire broke out on the front patio.

The flames were quickly extinguished before the flames could spread any further. There were no reported injures either.

RELATEDTOPICS

Tags: Cigarettehouse fireLehigh AcresLehigh Acres Fire Rescue

 

Leave a Comment

Related Post

Pest Control News

Pest News South Florida

Latest Posts