Fire sparked in North Port home from air fryer left unattended

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

NORTH PORT, Fla. — A North Port home suffered severe smoke damage from a structure fire that sparked after an air fryer was left unattended in the home.

According to North Port Fire Rescue, firefighters responded Saturday morning to the 4000 block of Leesburg Ave. for the reported structure fire. Firefighters arrived to the scene where smoke was billowing from the home.

All residents of the home were safely outside of the home when North Port Fire arrived. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and rescue the family’s dog.

The fire started from an unattended air fryer in the home before extending to the kitchen cabinets. The family is receiving help from Red Cross at this time, North Port Fire said.

Count on NBC2 to provide updates as this story develops.

RELATEDTOPICS

Tags: air fryerhouse fireNorth Port Fire Rescue

 

Leave a Comment

Related Post

Pest Control News

Pest News South Florida

Latest Posts